Monday, January 20, 2014

Proplayer Cards

ProPlayer is a paper pack designed to be for the men in our lives. But it works well for many occasions. My teenage daughter would kill me if I put her on a pink page. But this lighter blue paper is perfect for her.


This paper is really versatile. 


This is a 3x6 accent for a scrapbook page. It can also make a very nice card. It features the ProPlayer paper and the All in the Details stamp set. I also added some Silver Shimmer Trim and Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape. This would be perfect on a page for a man or a woman. 


This birthday card was created by my team leader, Linda Sturdivant. She used the Holiday Tags stamp set. I do love the simplicity of this card. Crisp and clean.  Linda told me that her art student son explained that on each work of art, a portion should be left white. I thought that was interesting. I have always felt the need to cover up every space but often I don't. I sometimes like to leave a blank spot on the page.  I have never taken an art design class. I take plenty of classes and then just do what I like.  I might look into designing workshops and see how different it is from my style. 

I am spending my day cutting paper. I won't be putting anything together though. I am prepping kits for my Crazy for Cards event next Saturday. I am really looking forward to it. But the prep work is never fun. I'm ready to put in a movie and try to listen over the sound of the Cricut. Maybe, I'll take a break part way through and put a page together-- that will make me really happy.

Hope you are having fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment