Friday, January 31, 2014

And the Final Set of Crazy For Cards!

Kristina Baldwin is the designer of this set of cards.


Notice the gold dots as the base. That's not paper-- that's washi tape!! Yes, Close To My Heart is coming out with new washi tape. Kristina used the washi tape around the edges of the card. Also this card features the new teal shimmer tape. If you have been reading my blog, you know I love shimmer tape. And this new color is nothing short of WOW!



 Another card featuring washi tape. How fun is that! Plus Kristina sprayed ink on the card base for a great look. Use the spray pen with a little re-inker and water plus a little bit of create a shade pearl paint to give it a little shimmer.

Lastly is the February stamp of the month with more shimmer trim-- this time in red.

I hope you enjoyed our look at the 15 cards at my Crazy for Cards event. If you have any questions about making any of these cards or you would like to host a workshop of your own, please contact me. I'm always happy to help you play with paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment