Tuesday, January 14, 2014

For Always Layout

Every January and every July, we lose some Close To My Heart products. I hate when my favorite products are discontinued but it does make way for more fun products.

Here is one of my favorite paper packs.


The For Always paper pack is such a classy set. I have used it on formal layouts like this one. But it also works on casual layouts. Unfortunately, this is one of those paper packs that will be discontinued at the end of this month. I just ordered one more pack, just in case. 

Also on this layout, I used a strip of the For Always textiles. Textiles on your layouts add another dimension. I love adding the textiles to layouts and cards. I covered an entire album with these textiles making it a fabric covered album. 

Another embellishment I used was the Silver Shimmer Trim. We have sheets of shimmer paper but when I worked on this page at a crop, I had forgotten to bring it with me. So, one each of the three flags, I put two strips together. For the middle one, I decided it would be nice if it was a different color so I used a marker and colored it black. Perfect. 

Now, this paper is going away but new products are coming. I have just received a box and haven't had a chance to look at them. I can't wait to get into that box and start playing. Soon I will be posting pictures of the new things. On February 1, you will be able to order all the new things. 

Have fun with paper today!


No comments:

Post a Comment