Thursday, May 30, 2013

Yosemite in the Snow Mini Album

I promised to post my mini album a few days ago, but life got in the way. Sorry about that.


I used a Little Yellow Bicycle 6x6 album as a base adding Avonlea paper on top.  I have been using Avonlea a lot lately. I just really like it and it seems to go with everything. This paper will be discontinued in August. I will be sad to see it go.


I used wallet sized photos or smaller on each of the pages. I had so many beautiful photos. It was hard to pick which ones to use. Below is the above page flap opened up.


Each picture is inked along the edges with chocolate ink. Many people ink up the paper ( I did that too), but few crafters ink the edges of the pictures. Gives it a really nice look. Be careful when you do this. Not all  inks work on photo paper. Wipe the excess ink off on scratch paper before putting near your book.


A fold out section with details of the trip was added at the end.


I love making mini albums. Perfect size for a trip or special event. They make great gifts too-- but this one is all mine. 

Have fun with paper today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment