Friday, May 10, 2013

Congratulations Card


This Congrats card is made using the For Always Paper Pack. I also used some cranberry paper and daisy white paper. The stamp is from the For Always Workshop on the Go Card kit. Nice stamp set in that kit. The whole kit makes some wonderful cards and well worth the money. I stamped it using pigment ink so I could color in the "Congrats" using an alcohol maker. If I used the dye ink (which is the standard ink), the black might smear. Using the pigment ink allowed the ink to stamp put. The last touch to this card is the fabric skirt. I love using the For Always Textiles! It adds a little something to the card.

Next I need to make a few Mother's Day cards. That will be fun too. Hope you are having fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment