Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A post from another Blogger

I found this blog that had a whole posted dedicated to Close To My Heart. It's http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2012/03/close-to-my-heart.html.

I was really excited. I look at a lot of scrapbooking and card making blogs, many of which are Close To My Heart consultants. However, this one is not. She is just a crafter who loves Close To My Heart. Nice! I really like the cards she posted and thought I'd pass them along. Jennifer uses the Typeset paper pack. The embellishments are the Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes. The name is spelled out using the Cork Alphabet.  How easy is that to put together! But they don't look like quick cards. I love it.

Jennifer seems to have some good ideas, and I will have to check out her blog again. Do you have any favorite blogs? Please let me know.

Hello!
I am pleased to have the wonderful folks at Close To My Heart as an invited sponsor here in on my blog. If you have been to my blog before, you know that I love companies in this industry who have big hearts full of generosity. Well, CTMH is one of them. A good example? This pregnancy hasn’t been super easy on this old body of mine. And a few months ago, I got a card in the mail from the sweet folks at CTMH… signed by many of them. That is classy. What’s not to love?
I had used Close To My Heart a lot in the past (you can see an album I created HERE and HERE, and a layout HERE.) and was excited to use it again a few weeks ago. I used a great set of papers and embellishments from them for these cards. They came together so easily! Colin has loved getting them whenever he does something new and big at school…

He adores getting these, especially when they are personalized. Love the CTMH cork letter stickers…

And another…

Fun, huh? Those embellishments are canvas-y. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment