Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Getting Ready for Expo

The Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton is this Friday and Saturday, and  I will be in the Close To My Heart booth. I have been spending the last few days getting ready. The Cricut is running full steam. I just love the Art Philosophy Cartridge for the Cricut. I use it constantly. Practically every project. Really, every paper crafter should have a Cricut and the Art Philosophy Cartridge.


It is just amazing!  My make and take for the Expo uses 2 cuts with this cartridge.


I used the Pemberley paper cut with CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge as well Colonial White card stock. The Card Word Puzzle stamp is used for the stem in olive ink and the "for you" in outdoor denim. I sponged the edges of the card with outdoor denim also. The flower is from the Paradise Paper Flower pack. 

I will be running the Make and Take table twice on Friday. Other times I will working the register or talking with people. Please be sure to come by and say hello while you are in the Expo. I would love to see some friends.

We are not charging for our Make and Takes, just asking for a donation to Operation Smile. Such a wonderful charity-- helping kids with facial deformities all over the world.



I am very proud to support this organization. Thinking about babies who can't nurse because of a cleft lip upsets me. But in a small way, I am helping these little ones.  If you would like to make a donation, go to https://cathryn.myctmh.com/Retail/RetailLanding.aspx?PageId=184. There is a spot on the left hand side for Operation Smile.

Back to the Expo-- I will be ready Friday morning for a fun filled two days of scrapbooking products.  Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment