Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pemberley Card Workshop coming up

Scrapbook Expo is over-- and by the way, I had a great time at Expo. It was wonderful meeting so many people interested in Scrapbooking.  Now that the Expo is over, I am ready to concentrate on my workshop coming up this week. We are going to be making 3 cards and 2 3-D projects using the Pemberley paper.



Here is one of the cards. Of course I am using a lot of cuts from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I still have a couple more spaces for the workshop. It's just $10. Plus you will be rebated $5 if you place an order that evening of $30 or more. Workshop is Thursday, March 22 at 7:00 at my home in Fremont. Email me (cathryno@gmail.com) to sign up.

Other workshops I have coming up is a free Cricut workshop on April 11 and then a Florentine card workshop on April 17.  More info about those later.

Would you be interested in hosting a workshop? Card or scrapbooking? Just let me know. I'm happy to come to you with the workshop all ready. With a minimum number of guests, you don't pay for the workshop and you also will receive hostess rewards for sales. It's a win-win and a lot of fun! I love going to different places to do workshops. I meet so many fun people who love to craft.

Happy Crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment