Friday, March 29, 2013

More Cards From Crazy For Cards

Today I am posting 3 cards from my Crazy For Cards Event that were designed by Deanna Cave (http://craftswithdeanna.blogspot.com/).


This cute little fish is from the Under The Sea stamp set (item #C1500). Deanna used distressed Twilight paper for the background. She used a sandpaper block from the sanding kit (Z1294) to achieve the look. Some hemp and some liquid glass adds nice finishing touches to the card.


We are always looking for a masculine card, right? Well, here you go. The paper pack is Later Sk8r (X7167B) and the stamp set is Born To Ride (C1483). At Scrapbook Expo 2 weeks ago, this stamp set was very popular. I didn't realize how hard it is to find a motorcycle stamp.


And finally, we have a new baby card. Love this stamp set-- New Baby (C1541).

Cute set to use in cards or a baby book.

Deanna used Chantilly paper and finished the card with a little glitz and sparkles.

Be sure to hop over to my shop site and purchase the stamp set or paper you liked. Just click here.

I still have 6 more cards from Crazy For Cards to post. 3 more tomorrow.

Tonight, I am going to join my scrapbooking friends for and evening of paper crafting. I am going to work on cards for my card swap tomorrow, do another page on my picture of the week album, and then start on a few pages from my camp album. I'm looking forward to a great time laughing and creating with my friends. I hope you will be able to play with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment