Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Graduation Card and Floral Card

Here are two more cards that I made for last weekend's Crazy for Cards event.

First a graduation card:



This is a really quick and easy card using the Congrats Graduate stamp set.


This is a great set to have on hand so you can be ready to make a quick grad card at anytime. Change the colors to be the school colors.

The ribbon is made out of glitter paper. I also used the For Always paper and daisy white card base.

The next card is another quick card:


The stamp set used is from the Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go Kit. This stamp set only comes with the kit, but it is well worth it. This kit will be used up completely.

If you have been watching this blog, you know I have used this stamp set time and time again. I just love it!

I randomly stamped the  small flower on cocoa paper with cocoa ink which gives the look of patterned paper. The large flower is stamped on gold rush paper and then cut out. I used a little 3-D foam tape behind the middle flower. I used hemp twine as an accent on the sentiment. The only time consuming thing about this card is the cutting. Everything else is quick and easy and very pretty.

Tomorrow I will begin posting cards from other members of the Crazy for Cards team.

Have fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment