Monday, January 14, 2013

Showcasing My Photos

After many years, my family had a professional photography take photos. I take a lot of photos and am usually satisfied with those. The only problem is-- I am never in them. I have wonderful shots of my three together. I take a group shot every where we go. But a picture with all five of us-- almost never. When we do get one together, it isn't very good. So, I finally hired a professional, and I can't tell you how happy I am with these pictures!

Since they were taken at the end of November, I have been finding ways to showcase these photos. One way is using the My Creations Memory Showcase (Z1195). This is a 6x6 accordion style album with just 6 pages. It perfectly acts as an album or a display on a table. I made one for my mother in law.


Here it is standing up. All four pages can be seen.


Close up of the the four pages and my beautiful kids. There are two pages on the back as well.

Finally the front cover of the album with all five of us. 


I used the Avonlea paper pack (X7155B) and actually very little of it. The pictures are the main focus of the album. I just used a little paper to highlight them. It worked very well.  The "Family" title comes from the Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes pack (X7155C). I also used a little chocolate ink to edge the paper.

I will wrap this up with a ribbon and mail it off to my mother in law. I am sure she will be very happy with this  gift and will be showing it off to her friends soon.

Be sure to have fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment