Friday, January 18, 2013

Coffee Anyone?


I was looking at some old photos that I haven't scrapped yet and came across these. Those two little girls are now 16! I was so excited to see these photos. When we lived in Oakland, we would go out to coffee after church on Sunday morning. The kids would have bagels and hot chocolate. My oldest always called her  hot chocolate her coffee so she could be like mom and dad. We loved our Sunday morning ritual. I guess I took pictures on this particular Sunday because my niece and nephew were with us. I'm glad I scrapped these photos and was able to document our tradition (written on a box hidden behind one of the pictures).

Supplies:
La Belle Vie paper pack (X7158B)- retiring at the end of the month
Trinity Alphabet stamp set (E1021)
Cup of Cheer stamp set (B1404)
Smokey Plum and Blush inks

No comments:

Post a Comment