Wednesday, January 9, 2013

La Belle Vie Birthday Card

Here's another card for my La Belle Vie card workshop this Saturday.

The sketch for the card comes from the Mojo Monday challenge (MOJO275). I look at the Mojo Monday blog every week, but this is my first time posting as part of the challenge.

Supplies:
La Belle Vie Paper Pack (X7158B)- This paper is due to be retired at the end of the month. It is beautiful paper. Get it while you can.
Jardin stamp set (D1528)
Workshop on the Go Avonlea Cardmaking Kit (G1041)- I used just the stamp set for this card. This one is also due to be retired. I really love the stamp set that comes with this kit and use it on a lot of cards.
Casual Expressions stamp set (D1525)
Flutter paper shapes (Z1463)- also due to be retired.
Inks: bamboo, hollyhock, blush, and a little smokey plum

Be sure to order today if you want any of the retiring items. A complete list of the items to be retired is in a December post labeled "Going, Going...". You can call me with your order or order online by clicking here.

Have fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment