Monday, January 28, 2013

Buzz and Bumble Layout

I am very excited about the new Close To My Heart Idea Book that comes out on Friday. I have had a lot of fun playing with some of the new products. Every day for the next week I will post a project made with some of the new products.




This layout is made with the Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go kit (G1054). The workshop on the go kits give you everything you need for 2  2 page layouts with plenty of extras left over. There is a stamp set included that you can only get in the kits. I love this stamp set. The flower is really lovely and the "wonderful, beautiful day" stamp will be used on many cards. The workshop on the go kits come with a recipe guide for the layouts with cutting guides. It is easy to make changes to fit your pictures and your style. These kits make scrapbooking easy.

If you would like a new Idea Book, let me know. I charge $2 per book or free when you place an order. On Friday, the new Idea Book will be online and you can order anything you like.

Be sure to have fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment