Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More Halloween Cards

I attended a Close To My Heart meeting the other day where I took part in a Moonlight Paper card swap. My card was the 3x3 ghost card I posted the other day. Here are a few that I received


This card by Sue Rodriguez. I just love it. Supplies used were the All Hallows Eve stamp set (C1362), black tulle ribbon (Z1798) and Sparkles- brown and tan assortment (Z1754).


C.C. Marsh used the Cocktail Alphabet (E1015) for this card. The cat on this card is an eraser bought at a dollar store. What a great idea!


Joyce Lau (http://createwithjoyce.blogspot.com/) always has a wonderful card to share. In this one, she used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790). The cat can be found on page 76 of the Artiste booklet.  The sentiment is from Perfect Fit- Halloween stamp set (B1413).


This last one is by Linda Sturdivant used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790) to cut the card base. Check out page 52 of the Artiste booklet for all the card base cutout ideas.

Want to try out a few Halloween cards? I will be holding a Fall Card Workshop on October 11 for just $10. Email me (cathryno@gmail.com) if you are interested in signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment