Wednesday, August 8, 2012

GIft Card Holder

I was playing with the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge and came up with this fun gift card holder.



A ticket comes out of the pocket


The Artiste Cricuit Cartridge (Z1790) cuts out the pocket and the ticket for you. So easy.
Here are the settings:

Cocoa paper  -  3 inch, card, shift M (p 67) (3 inches may seem small but it ends up pretty big. This is the biggest you can make it with a 12 inch sheet of paper.)
Colonial White paper - 3 inch, card, M (p 67)
Ruby paper - 1 inch, accent 1, M (p 67).  misc size stars, accent 3, birthday boy (p 68)
Outdoor Denim paper- misc size stars, accent3, birthday boy (p 68)


The card base is also Colonial White with dimensions of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 folded.

The 4 is from the Memo Assortment (Z1766)
The flags are from the Noted Canvas Shapes pack (Z1773). I stamped it using outdoor denim and the Cocktail Alphabet (E1015). The flags are hung on cranberry twine (Bakers Twine- Harvest Assortment Z1751).  It looks like I used a lot of product on here. But in reality, I used very little. I used a piece from this pack and that pack and still had tons left for other projects.

The gift card will be placed on top of the stars on the ticket. Unfortunately, I didn't have a movie gift card handy. I will be picking one up next week before I mail out this card to my friend.

Inside the card is a row of red and blue stars.

There are so many fun projects to play with using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. I would love to see what you have done with it. Show me your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment