Sunday, August 19, 2012

Avonlea Layout

Here's a quick page using the Avonlea paper:


No stamping or ink on this one. Just quick cuts and sticking it down. Sometimes, we need to go quick. This turned out really nice even though it took me less than 10 minutes to complete (that included gathering the supplies and pictures). I used the Avonlea Paper Packet (X7155B) and the Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes (X7155C). I love when my quick pages turn out so nice.

I was drawn to this pack because the journaling block in the canvas shapes pack reads, "On this day." These pictures are from the candle light ceremony and sing a long celebrating 100 years of Girl Scouts in the United States. On the "On this day" block, I wrote, "On this day... 100 years ago, Juliette Gordon Low stated the first Girl Scouts of the USA meeting in Savannah." Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment