Monday, August 20, 2012

Christmas Card

I promised a Christmas card about 2 weeks ago but forgot to post it.  So, here it is:


I used the Pear and Partridge paper pack (X7162B) plus a little bit of colonial white paper.  The stamp set is Merry and Bright (C1510). I stamped the card base with white daisy ink. Since this is a pigment ink, it seems to sit above the paper. The sentiment is stamped with olive ink.  I used a few sparkles- red, pink and purple assortment (Z1326). Sparkles are really a must on any Christmas card, I think. And then I used a small piece of the burlap ribbon (Z1760). I like the burlap. I seem to be using it a lot.

There is my first Christmas card of the season! I will be hosting a Christmas Card Workshop coming soon. We will make 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs) so we can get a lot done at one sitting. If you are interesting in hosting one of these workshops, please let me know. My calendar is booking up.

Hoping you are having fun with ink today!

No comments:

Post a Comment