Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School Idea

How do you commemorate the first day of school? I always take a photo of all 3 of my kids together in the front yard. Last year I also took a picture of them walking away. I always liked to take a picture of them at school too but now that my oldest is in high school, it is a little embarrassing for her to have her mom follow her into class for a photo.

Today a friend posted this idea of facebook:


This is not any child I know. But I liked the idea. I don't think I am willing to buy a chalk board for the photo shoot but my white board might work just fine. I do have to wonder if any of my kids will actually hold up the board since my youngest is almost 12. Our first day of school is in another week. I will start working on the kids and getting them used to the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment