Tuesday, August 5, 2014


The New Annual Inspirations is LIVE! This book is filled with new products and ideas.  Take a look at the online version of the book by clicking here. You can order an Annual Inspirations when you place an order or give me a call and I'll get one to you.  Remember, while looking through the book, if you see a project you want to create, take  a look at the recipes index at that same link.  


I made this card using all new products! Take a look at the Brushed Paper Pack!

Such beautiful paper! The yellow is the new Canary color cardstock which comes with the Brushed Paper Pack or as part of the newly improved Whimsy Paper pack.

The stamp in the middle is a mini stamp called the Blooming Heart. I inked it with Archival Black ink instead of the usual water based black ink so that the black would not bleed as I colored it. I colored the image using the new ShinHan Touch Twin markers.


These markers are easy to use and fun to play with.


The "Hello" comes from the Have a Happy Day stamp set. This is a great set. I can see that I will be using this one a lot.

And lastly I used some shimmer trim. One of the new shimmer trim colors is gold. I love my shimmer trim and was very excited to get the gold.

This card was one of the projects at my New Products workshop last weekend. We had a lot of fun trying out all the new stuff. I recommend coming to a class once in a while. I do. It really helps stir up the creativity and gets me started on new projects (and finishing up old ones).

Hope you are able to have fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment