Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lighthouse Card



When the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book was unveiled to consultants at the end of June, one stamp set hit me as a must have right this moment stamp. That was the Seaside Greetings stamp set. I fell in love with the sailboat and the lighthouse. There was just something about those images that struck a cord with me. Since I was able to acquire the stamp set, I have made several cards with it. This one is my latest which I made a set of these cards for a card swap. Nothing fancy about this card. No new techniques. Just simple and elegant. 

I used one of the sheets in the Seaside paper pack as a base, cutting the paper at 5 1/2 by 8 1/2. The lighthouse is stamped using desert sand ink on colonial white paper. 


And of course, I had to add a little something inside the card. After all, you can't really write your note on the polka dots. 

Products:



Just a reminder-- make a purchase from my website (cathryn.ctmh.com) in August and be entered to win $25 in products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment