Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration

I think Glacier is my newest favorite color in our color palette.  That light blue is just gorgeous. I saw a pin on Pinterest this morning with glacier colored flowers and knew that I had to make it! The pin sent me back to Alyson Mayo's blog where I found so many lovely, glacier flowers. I was in heaven. So, I made one. Here is my result (with which I am quite happy!).



And the inside:


I used the Cricut Artiste Cartridge to cut the flowers and the leaves. The paper used is Pathfinding, chocolate, glacier, and daisy white. The stamp set is Your Own Kind of Wonderful. I used the gold dots from the Yuletide Carol Assortment for the flower centers. But the flower inside the card has a different center. I want the card to close flat. So, I punched a circle from the gold shimmer trim to make the center of that flower.

You can find everything to create this card on your own on my website. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment