Saturday, December 7, 2013

Season's Tweetings

I'm getting ready for Christmas. Cutting out my paper for my cards. Trying to get a good picture of the kids for that Christmas card. Shopping. Decorating. Running around to holiday parties. I love the Christmas season. I especially love hand crafting items for family members. I sometimes even hand craft the wrappings.

Most of my nieces and nephews are old. We only have a couple little ones left in the family. And the next generation has begun. My oldest nephew has given me a grand nephew. So, I don't give a lot of toys anymore. Mostly, I give gift cards. Not the most personal thing. But for a college student on a tight budget, a movie gift card can mean a social life. It works. Everyone is happy.

But I am not happy with just an envelope under the tree. I need it to look like a gift. So, I end up making little boxes with my cricut and the Artiste cartridge. This year, I am going to wrap a few in these cute little bags from Close To My Heart.


The Season's Tweetings set comes with 6 bags, blank tags and a stamp set. I am having a lot of fun decorating tags. After I finished the kit, I cut more tags on the cricut and made tags for other gifts. 



Make some gifts today and be sure to have fun with paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment