Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Favorite Birthday Cards

I have been a bit behind for the past week. My birthday was last week. I was sick. And I hosted the whole family for Thanksgiving dinner. That was dinner for 25. I had a great week despite being sick but I was moving a little slow and was not always thinking straight.

So a week late, I would love to show off my favorite birthday cards. My daughter, Cait, often helps with my classes. She makes some fabulous cards. This past fall, she helped with the Holiday Extravaganza where I taught a ink blending technique. Cait decided to try a few colors for my card.


My niece, Beth, paper pieces a cat card for me every year. I have a wonderful collection. 


These young woman make me so happy. I received many cards for my birthday and I love them all. My life is filled with good friends and a loving family. But my favorite cards are these two handmade ones from two of my favorite girls. 

Hope someone touches your heart with a handmade card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment