Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gift Tags


We had a lot of fun making gift tags last night at my Tags and Bags workshop.



All the tag bases are cut on the Cricut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. The paper is Kraft.

This Santa tag was a lot of fun. I used a circle of colonial white. The cheeks are chalked and eyes are drawn in. The beard is a scalloped circle (cut in half) in daisy white paper. The fur of the hat was cut on the cricut -- a scalloped border. The mustache is cut using the Artiste cartridge. The hat is simply a triangle hand cut out of ruby paper. I added a little glitz. By the way, glitz is going to be discontinued. It is currently available while supplies last. I love glitz and hate to see it go so be sure to grab a bottle while you can.


This quick tag was again cut on the Cricut using Art Philosophy cartridge. The Art Philosophy cartridge has not only plain tags but specialty tags like this one. The holly was cut out. I backed it with New England Ivy and Ruby papers then backed the whole tag with a plain kraft card. I stamped it with New England Ivy ink. The stamp is out of the Frosted card kit.


My final tag is stamped with Daisy White ink-- sponged to make it look like snow and then I added a few snowflakes. Red glitz was added for the ornaments. 


The Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle is a great package for your basics. With 700 images to make cards, tags, and other icons, you will be able to do so much with your paper crafting. 

Decorate your gifts with personalized gift tags. If you need more ideas, give me  a call. I am happy to help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment