Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cropping Fun

I spent a wonderful day yesterday scrapbooking at my favorite scrapbook shop, Scrapbook Territory. What a great shop and a fabulous spot to work on photo or paper projects. The owner, Diane, opened the Territory about 10 years ago and has built it into a friendly, helpful shop with a number of classes and crops.

Yesterday, I attended Meridith's all day crop. It was from 10 AM to 1 AM. I didn't make it until 1. My body gave out and I went home to bed around 10. But I had a very productive day. I organized a stack of photos and finished 4 layouts and quite a number of cards.

Here is one of the layouts:


I used the Sparkle and Shine Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go Kit. The kit comes with the paper packet, stamp set, and some wonderful embellishments.


Love the Noel flag with the pearl! I used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the paper and a bit of shimmer trim as an accent. The Workshop on the Go Kit comes with instructions to make 2 layouts. I used it as a base and changed it to make my own layout. Note that if you buy this kit there is a misprint on the cutting instructions.  Be sure to email me for the correction. 

Another layout I did was for another season all together



I used Surf's Up to highlight my youngest's swim meet pictures. A fun layout for my fun boy!

Both of these paper packs will be discontinued at the end of January and are currently available while supplies last. So don't wait on this -- be sure to order today.

I hope you get some time to play with paper over the Holidays. I am so grateful to have had yesterday. Our house has been so busy that I have had no time to craft. Getting away and playing with my paper and inks really made me happy and helped me center myself. Scrapbooking has such a calming effect on me.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment