Monday, November 10, 2014

Making Christmas a Little Easier

I love making things for people for Christmas. Everyone expects a hand made card. Everyone expects a tray of goodies. Even my Christmas packaging is hand made. It all takes time. As much as I love to make it all, do I really have that much time and still enjoy my family during the holidays? Here are two ways, you can make your life easier this holiday season.



Isn't this a beautiful card? Wouldn't you be proud sending this out this December? This card will take you no time at all because it is a kit! 


The pieces are cut and ready for you. Take your favorite stamp set and some ruby ink and stamp the sentiment on. Put it all together using your favorite adhesive.

The card is 5x7. There is plenty of room to add a family picture and a note inside.

I weighed the finished card. It was 3/4 of an ounce. No extra postage.

The kit come with the cut pieces, embellishments, and decorated envelopes for 10 cards for just $11.95. I added the Merriest Christmas Stamp set ($9.95) and Ruby ink ($5.95). If you need to make 30 cards, 3 packs, stamp set, and ink are under $52 (plus tax and shipping). Deal!

And of course, this stamp set can be used over and over again. Think of the great tags, scrapbook pages, and cards another year.

Your holiday cards will be out and done quickly.

The family picture to put inside may be your biggest challenge.





How cute is this?!

Ready for an easy way to wrap up treats for co-workers, teachers, friends?

How about adding a gift card behind the candy?

Once again this is just a kit. Everything is cut and ready to go-- except the candy.

There are little stickers to go on the bottom of candy. I used Hershey Kisses but any candy with a flat bottom will work. Put the candy in the plastic bag, staple the opening, and close it up. I added a little gold shimmer trim to the outside which is not in the kit. I do tend to add shimmer trim (all the colors) to all my projects. I can't help it. I always need a little more shimmer.

The kit comes with white circles that you decorate. I used Merry Merry stamp set with topiary and ruby inks. I picked Merry Merry because I already had it out working on another card and the "Merry Christmas" fit. I'm sure I have a ton more stamps that would fit just fine as well.

The Holiday Treat Bag kit is just $14.95 for 10 bags.
Pop over to my online store to grab what you need.

Hope I have helped to make your holiday a little less stressed. And don't forget to have fun with your paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment