Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fall Cards

Since I am in California, I never really see the seasons. I have never been too interested in the snow but I love the fall colors. One day I hope to spend a few weeks in New England during fall to see all the colors. Because of my love for this season, I tend to do a lot of cards and layouts in this color scheme. Here are a couple of cards that I worked on this past week;


The leaves on this card are made by mixing inks. The leaves were cut out on the cricut from Colonial White paper. I wiped ink pads (barn red, honey, and goldrush) on the All Purpose Mat and used a spray pen to spray water on the inks. I then wiped the leaves in the inks to create a new look. It is very easy and a lot of fun. 



The Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge is always fun to play with. This card was cut from Barn Red paper. I set the Cricut at 4.25 inches. It will create an entire card measuring 4.25 by 5.5 when folded over. In the Artfully Sent booklet, go to page 42. I set the Cricut on Sentiment and pressed shift and cut. I do keep the cricut on the slow speed setting when making these intricate cuts. There is less change of ripping when it is slow. 

The Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge makes card making easy and quick.

Other products used on this card were Pathfinding paper, bronze shimmer trim, barn red ink and Happy Autumn stamp set.

Hope you are enjoying the season as well. Make a few Fall cards and have some fun with paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment