Monday, October 27, 2014

More Artfully Sent Tips

The "Sleeve" Function key on the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge gives you so many options!


This Trick or Treat card was cut at 5 1/2 inches on black paper. Click "sleeve", shift, (page 43 of the Artfully Sent booklet). This cut gives you the spider web card base.  Then I used thistle paper at 4 1/2 inches - "sentiment" and . The Trick or Treat was cut as a card since the "sentiment" function is another set of cards. I cut it down with my paper trimmer to make it into a title and used the other part of the card base as a layer. I added a little glitter paper in the center, backed the title in black, and finally added a third layer to the title with the extra thistle paper. The spider was cut at 5 1/2 inches, "icon," shift, from slate paper. Remember that the pop up and icon functions are linked. So, cutting the spider at 5 1/2 inches did not give me a 5 1/2 inch spider. It gave me a spider sized perfectly for a 5 1/2 inch card. If you have a specific size you want, be sure to click the real dial size button.

So the cuts are made quickly and easily. I just put it all together. I backed the card base with a piece from the Scaredy Cat paper pack and all came out perfect. I was really happy with the results. It really is quick (and I like quick!). The hardest part is waiting for the cricut machine to finish cutting the spider web.

Be sure to check out the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection and all the wonderful projects it has to offer. You are going to love it!









No comments:

Post a Comment