Saturday, September 20, 2014

Easy Card Making With Artfully Sent



The Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge makes card making so easy! 

To make this card, I loaded the cricut with a sheet of Seaside paper. I set the size to 7 inches, clicked the "scene" and the "c" button, and cut. Next, I loaded the cricut with desert sand paper. Since the scene button is connected, I didn't change the size. I kept the "scene" button on and clicked "shift" "c". Then I cut. Both pieces were cut to perfect size to work together. I put a little piece of sunset paper under the congrats to give it a pop of color.  


I used a little colonial white and sunset for the flowers. The icon button is connected to the pop-up button. If I set the size as 7, the flowers would be perfect for the pop up card but I wasn't sure if it would work for the scene card. And they were too small. I ended up setting the size as 10 which worked out perfectly.

The final touch was the putting some gold Bling Gems in the center of the flowers.

Artfully Sent is an amazing cartridge. Perfect for the card maker. Many of the projects can be transferred to a scrapbook page or home decor. There are over 400 projects. With all the mixing and matching that can be done, I really see no end to this cartridge.

One note about sizing. The booklet lists a size for each project. This is the best size for the project but you can make it bigger or smaller if you wish. Some of the fancy cuts don't work too well when cut on a small setting.

I'm sure you will enjoy this cartridge.





No comments:

Post a Comment