Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Birthday Card Using Confetti Paper


While playing with my paper yesterday, I took a look at the latest sketch on Mojo Monday.  I found this week's sketch:


These sketches are supposed to inspire your creativity. It sure did for me yesterday. I had some Confetti paper out and came up with this:


I made the candle by rolling up a scrap of paper. The wick is a small piece of bakers twine. Inside the card, I used a little more paper:


Adding the strip of paper inside seemed to complete the card.

I liked this card so much that I decided to add it to my Confetti Card Workshop this week.

Products used:

Confetti Wishes Paper Pack
Purple Glitter Paper


This card is part of my Confetti Card Workshop. Just $15 for 4 cards and 1 3-D object. If you can't make the class, I can mail you the kit at no extra charge. Just let me know if you are interested.

Hope you have fun with paper today!


No comments:

Post a Comment