Sunday, March 23, 2014

Timberline Workshop on the Go Kit

I was having fun with my paper yesterday at an all day crop which I hosted with a couple other CTMH consultants. I had a great time and got a lot done.

One of the things I worked on was some camp pictures of my boys.



I used the Timberline Workshop on the Go Kit. I looked at the guide included in the kit and went on from there. Since this was going to be a one page layout, I couldn't do the layout exactly as instructed. Plus, the number of pictures and sizes always ensure I will need to adjust. The guide makes it easy to adjust. It gives me some great ideas and then allow me to go from there. I am very happy with the way this layout came out. 

The Timberline kit is filled with perfect enhancements for pages. I was so excited to find these little wood pieces (the Timberline Assortment) as part of the kit. There is even a piece that looks like a Scout!


And I LOVE the stamp set included. The boot prints are just perfect!! Remember, this stamp set is only available with the kit. You can't order it separately. 

I also made a card with the kit. I worked on the Color My Heart: Color Challenge. This week's challenge is to use Goldrush, New England Ivy, and Ponderosa Pine Inks. 


I used paper and stamps from the Timberline Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit to make this card. I also used a little bit of olive bakers twine. Once again, I need to note that I love this stamp set. 

The Timberline Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit is a must have for any outdoorsy scrapper. 

Here's the description:
Workshops on the Go™ Timberline Scrapbooking Kit Contents
Timberline Paper Packet
My Acrylix™ Timberline Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
Cardstock Sheets (2 Colonial White, 2 Goldrush)
Timberline Assortment
Irresistibles™ Frames
Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Bamboo, Chocolate, Colonial White, Goldrush, Lagoon, Ponderosa Pine, Twilight
Follow the included step-by-step instructions to create the two-page layout featured in the workshop guide. The layout pattern is a Jeanette Lynton original created exclusively for this workshop. Then use your remaining materials and online tips to create an additional layout, shown in the guide.
Some basic tools you may already have, such as inks, stamp blocks, or how-to books, are needed to complete these projects.

All for just $29.95!


 Here is the patterned paper. The kit also comes with coordinating cardstock.

Hope you have fun with paper this week. Enjoy!



8 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I love the way you combined the Timberline kit to create a card. Perfect. This would be great for a graduation card, retirement, or just because. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a lot fun playing with this kit. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. What a great card! I love the simple design. Great use of the dare colors, too. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card with a great message! I love the footprints walking through! Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boot stamp is my favorite stamp in this set. I am looking forward to using it on many layouts. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Love your use of the boot tracks. Thanks for joining the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete