Monday, March 3, 2014

Skylark Paper and the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection

I have so much fun with my Cricut. If you have been reading my blog, you are probably thinking-- oh no! not again! I do love the Cricut. Sometimes I do seem to keep using the same cartridge or the same cut over and over again. Lately, most of my cuts have been from the Artbooking cartridge. Well, last week, prepping for a workshop, I decided I wanted to use one of the cards in the Idea Book.


Check out page 64 (photo above). Great ideas for cards using the Art Philosophy Collection. By the way, you can find the recipe for any idea in the Idea Book by going to my website. Click under Products and Idea Book there will be a link for recipes

I took this idea and ran with it. I ended up with a workshop using the Art Philosophy Collection and Skylark paper


The stamp set used is one of the sets that comes with the Art Philosophy Collection. Besides the Skylark paper pack I used lagoon houndtooth washi tape and topiary chevron ribbon. I used the colonial white value pack cards as a base. 


Love this look. These petals are cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The stamp set is For A Friend


One more stamp from the Art Philosophy Collection. The kraft cardstock was embossed using our new dot embossing folder.


Finally, I added a little paper outside of the Skylark paper pack. The green print is from the pack but the blush and creme brulee is not. 


The Art Philosophy Collection is filled with inspiration! So many ways to add a little something to your paper crafting. And a great way to have fun with paper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment