Saturday, November 9, 2013

Peace and Joy Card


I had another Holiday Card Workshop today. I have been having a lot of fun playing with my ink and paper and coming up with more and more Holiday cards.

On this card I used the stamp set from the Frosted Card Kit.


This stamp set is wonderful. I have used it on so many  cards (and a scrapbook page).

On the above card, I used Kraft and Frosted paper and desert sand and slate inks. I also used some 3-D foam tape to pop up the sentiment and a little bit of bitty sparkles to add a little bling.

Have you planned out your holiday cards? Don't wait until December. Plan out what you need to do and order your supplies today. If you need any help with ideas, please give me a call. I'm happy to help.

Hope you have fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment