Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fall Cards

I am loving the Artbooking cricut cartridge! I made two cards this past weekend for my fall card workshop featuring cuts made with this cartridge.



I just love this cat. When I saw the stamp set, I knew I had to have it. Then when I saw it coordinated with the Artbooking cartridge, I was in heaven!


This is the Eek & Shriek set. Just $9.95 and perfect for your Halloween cards and layouts. 

The cat is the only stamping on this project. The patterned paper in the background is Laughing Lola. Other paper is goldrush and slate. I added some bitty sparkles to the cats eyes. The cat is stamped in black ink. I also sponged the fence with a little black ink to give it some dimension. Don't ink it up too much or you will lose the fence in the background.  Lastly, I used 3-D foam tape on the cat. 



This Thanksgiving card also features cuts from the Artbooking cartridge. I am a sucker for leaves. I don't know why, but fall leaves make me so happy. Maybe since I live in the Bay Area and never really have to rake leaves, I don't get sick of them. I do tend to do a lot of projects with fall leaves on them this time of year. 

The paper is Huntington with goldrush and barn red. I also used a strip of bronze shimmer trim. The stamp set is Holiday Tags which I think is a must for any card maker. The shapes of the tags on this set match up with the Artiste Cricut Collection

These are just two of the cards which will be featured at my Fall Card Workshop on September 20 at 7:00. I have two more spots available. If you can't make it, you may want to host a workshop. I will bring the card kits to you and your friends. 

Have fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment