Friday, February 1, 2013

New Idea Book!

Well, today is the day! We have a new Idea Book filled with wonderful paper crafting supplies.



I'm sure you will be writing up a long list just as I have. If you would like an Idea Book of your own, please let me know. I charge $2 for the book or free with an order. Take a look at the book online.


This quick card uses Chantilly paper and the February stamp of the month. Chantilly paper looks very pink at first. I'm not a pink person. I do like pink but not too much of it. I love blues and greens which is really what Chantilly is like. My favorite CTMH colors are twilight and Indian corn blue. I used twilight in this card and it works perfectly.

Supplies:
Chantilly paper pack
February Stamp of the Month: Home Sweet Home
White Daisy Die Cut Cards
 Bakers Twine- Neutral Assortment
Sparkles- Blue Green Assortment
3-D foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment