Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pumpkin Page Using Flirty Paper






I have mentioned before how much I love the Flirty paper pack. I am not a big fan of the raspberry paper. I need to admit that. And I don't usually like orange. But this orange I LOVE. I have used it on so many things-- pages, cards, gifts,.. The New England Ivy print also goes with everything.






I have finished another page using this paper pack.



This paper is perfect for my pumpkin patch photos.  I tend to work in one page layouts. Even though I take a ton of photos, I make it work with one page since this page will go in my 2012 album which is part of a 365 project. I might add a second page if I am doing a layout on an entire week. The rules of my 365 project album is at least 1 picture every day and no more than one page per day. Often I have 4-5 days on one page.

Since I had to keep all these wonderful pictures on just one page, I added a mini book to the page.

This is simply a 12x12 piece of New England Ivy card stock cut in 4 inch strips and scored at 3 3/4 inches. I folded accordion style, attaching the  next strip at the little piece at the end (make sure you use a strong adhesive for this).  Sometimes, when making a book like this, I have photos on both side so it will pull up from the page like an accordion. This one I glued the backs together to make it into a little book. I added wallet size photos into the booklet and added all my journaling here.


The decoration at the bottom is the So Grateful stamp. Yes, I have posted this before. I mentioned that it is a favorite for me. I seem to want to use it everywhere. The burlap is two strips of the burlap ribbon. The strip of paper down the center hides the seem.


Supplies:

Flirty Paper Pack X7160B
So Grateful stamp set B1395
Burlap Ribbon Z1760
Waxy Flax Chocolate Z1088
bamboo paper
Autumn Terracotta ink
New England Ivy Ink
3-D foam tape

For those of you who are paying attention--yes, only 2 of my 3 kids are here. One had too many other things going on to come with us. Oh, the life of a teenager.

Have fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment