Monday, February 3, 2014

Picture My Life

Close To My Heart has a new scrapbooking system called Picture My Life. If you are a fan of the Project Life system, you are going to love the Picture My Life system.

Each system design comes with:

44 – 4" × 6" Cards (2 each of 22 designs)
78 – 3" × 4" Cards (3 each of 26 designs)
1 – 12" × 12" Designed Cover Sheet
10 – 12" × 12" Memory Protectors™ (various designs)

For the first page of my 2014 album I used the one 12x12 memory protector that comes in the pack (I have started with the Later Sk8r pack). I cut the Designed Cover Sheet and used a sheet of Outdoor Denim as a base.

My next two pages are the highlights for week number one of 2014. On the left side, I used slate as a 12 x12 base and added in a couple of the cards from the pack. I also used the cricut and  a little Later Sk8r paper that I had left over to embellish a bit more. The right side of the layout is done using Memory Protector design 4 which comes with the pack. 



 Sorry for the glare. It is really tough to take a decent picture with memory protectors on.




Here is an up close picture of one of the journalling cards in use.

The pack is filled with so many fun cards! I can't imagine using all of them. I am planning to make a few cards out of them as well.



Just one more way Close To My Heart is helping you have fun with paper. Give it a try today!

No comments:

Post a Comment