Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Fun

This candy dish was designed by Shawn O'Neill for the Holiday Extravaganza.



 We used the Eek, Shriek, and Be Scary stamp set. I love that cat. I have said that before. If you have seen previous posts on Halloween, you have seen me use this cat. When I first saw it in the new Idea Book, I knew I had to have it. So, when Shawn showed off this candy dish, I loved it immediately.

The paper was all cut using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. The house is made with Laughing Lola paper.


More cricut cuts here using the Artbooking cartridge. There were no stamp sets used but Shawn did use a bit of ink to texture the paper. 

Time to turn on my Cricut and start playing with my paper. I need to make a few more Halloween treat bags!


No comments:

Post a Comment