Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Artbooking Cricut Collection

Close To My Heart and Cricut have done it again. They have teamed up to create an amazing new Cricut Cartridge with stamps to coordinate. With the new Artbooking Collection, you can make themed layouts, mini albums, and fabulous cards.


I made this card quickly using the Artbooking Cartridge. The paper is from the new ProPlayer Paper pack and a strip of glitter paper. All will be available on August 1.



The Cricut Artbooking Collection is just $99. If you order through me by August 15, you can save $10. If you order online at cathryn.ctmh.com, be sure to email me to request a rebate. Or just give me a call or send me an email and I will order for you adding in the discount.


I just love my two other CTMH Cricut collections. With Artbooking in my hands for just 4 days, I know I will love it as well. I have been drooling over the book and need to make more time to play with it.

I hope you are making time to play with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment