Thursday, April 4, 2013

Last Cards From Crazy For Cards

My apologies for those waiting for my final post on Crazy For Cards. Early Easter morning before heading out, I quickly posted the cards and ran out the door. Well, I thought I posted. That post has disappeared into cyberspace. I guess I was in too much of a hurry. I apparently didn't save anything. That's what I get for rushing.

I have two cards designed by Jeanette Matthews. Jeanette loves playing with different card bases. She seldom uses the standard base. Instead she cuts different cards using the cricut.



This card was cut using the Artiste cartridge (page 53 of the Artiste guide). Paper is Chantilly and the stamp set is Fashionista.



Another card cut from the Artiste cartridge ( page 67 of the guide). The paper is Claire and the stamp set is Girl's Rock.

Make some of these cards yourself. Click here to find the paper or stamp set you would like.

I have now posted 14 of the 15 cards made at our Crazy For Cards Event. It was a fabulous event. So many ideas and a lot of fun. Our group will be hosting an All Day Crop on June 8. In preparation for the holiday season, we will be hosting a Holiday Extravaganza on October 12. Please let me know if you are interested in either of these.

In the meantime-- Have fun with paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment