Friday, December 7, 2012

Baby Book

I am very excited -- my nephew and his lovely wife will soon make me a great aunt! As soon as I heard the news, I knew I wanted to make a little baby book for them.


I ended up with a 6x6 chipboard album which I made into a brag book. My niece can just add in her favorite photo of the baby each month.


I didn't want the usual baby blue paper. I decided to go with the Dakota paper pack and a lot of pacifica. One problem I encountered was that the 6x6 album wasn't really 6x6. It was 6 1/4 x 6 3/4 which meant my 12x12 paper was not used very efficiently. I am very happy with the way it turned out. Simple but cute. I'm hoping the new parents love it.

Supplies:
Dakota Paper Pack (x7157B)
Pacifica Paper (X5759)
Pacifica Ink (Z2192)
Token Alphabet stamp set (E1020)
Trinity Alphabet stamp set (E1021)
Blue Ribbon Collection (Z1385)
Urban Felt Alphabet in Pacifica (Z1695)

non-CTMH supplies:
Chipboard album, stickers, washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment