Saturday, September 1, 2012

Coffee Anyone?

I saw the Cup of Cheer (B1404) set and I knew I must have it. I love my coffee. My good friend also loves coffee. For her birthday, I like to get her a Peet's gift card since Peet's is her favorite morning stop.



It only took me a few moments to put this card together. When I bought the gift card, I also picked up a sleeve. I used Scholastic paper, inking the edges with cocoa ink. I stamped the beans from Cup of Cheer across the bottom and attached the sleeve. I also glued the bottom of the sleeve so that the gift card would not slip out. Then I attached the paper to the card base.








Inside the card I added the sentiment and a cup of coffee. This picture is terrible! Sorry. I wish I noticed the picture was off before I signed the card and gave it to my friend at her birthday dinner. But you get the idea. This set is perfect for any coffee lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment