Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Beginning an Album

I had a lot of fun cropping at Scrapbook Territory the other day with my good friends, Meridith and Terese. I am happy to report that I was very successful in my crafting. Many times, I sit and talk and just play with my pictures and paper instead of getting things done. This time I not only had a great time with my friends but I also did a lot of organizing of pictures, planned out 7 pages, and completed 3. What a great day!

I am beginning an album all about my family's trips to camp. I volunteer at a Girl Scout camp. My 3 kids come too (even my sons). I wanted to have one album just for our home in the Sierras.  Here is the title page of the album.

 
 
 
Materials used:
Papers: outdoor denim and the green print from the Flirty paper pack. I also used a  little Bo Bunny chocolate polka dot since I forgot my CTMH chocolate at home.
Burlap ribbon (Z1760)
Canvas Alphabet (Z1777) inked with chocolate

I just love the canvas alphabet and the burlap ribbon. They go really well together.

Next in the album will be 6 pages for our first year at camp. A 2 pages layout for my daughter's unit, 2 pages for my sons', and 2 pages for mine. I should have those finished today. Later this week, I will work on the next year. I am hoping to finish up all 6 years of camp by the end of the month when we hold my daughter's Girl Scout Gold Award ceremony.

Be sure to have fun with your paper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment