Saturday, July 28, 2012

Holiday Extravaganza!

Is it too early to start thinking about the holidays? I don't think so. Especially not when you want to make items. Well, some other Close To My Heart Consultants and I are putting together a crafting workshop for the holidays. Here's the info:

Holiday Extravaganza!


Get into the holiday spirit as we tackle Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas all in one day!  Come and enjoy making an assortment of at least a dozen projects ranging from cards, tags, gifts and more!



Date: Saturday, October 20

Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm

Cost: $45 (bring favorite adhesive; all other supplies + lunch included)

RSVP by: September 22



This event will be held in Sunnyvale. Please drop me a note (cathryno@gmail.com) if you wish to attend. I promise it will be worth. You will get at least a dozen projects done and ideas for dozens more. I am in charge of Thanksgiving and am currently designing a box with a pumpkin on the top. Can't wait to actually put it together!


Sign up today!

2 comments:

  1. I hope to make it to this--it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can too. It will be fun! I am planning a couple great projects-- includeing a box with a pumpkin! Very excited.

    ReplyDelete