Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stepping Out with Mojo Monday


I have been looking at challenge blogs lately in an attempt to give me a little more variety in my card making. I need to step out of my comfort zone a little more. This week, I took a look at Mojo Monday (mojo339). This week's challenge is to make a card that is tall and skinny. So here it is! This card is 6 inches by 3 1/2 inches. It was really easy to make. I just cut my kraft card stock at 12 by 3 1/2-- that's just one cut! Then I scored it at 6 inches. 

The paper is from the Lollydoodle paper pack and the stamp set is this month's stamp of the month-- Balloon Talk. What a wonderful set this is. 
Just $5 with any $50 purchase this month. Or $17.95 on it's own.

Now it is your turn. Try something outside your comfort zone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment