Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cards to Celebrate the 4th!

This past weekend, I was having fun at a retreat hosting by Scrapbook U. If you haven't been on a retreat lately, you should really consider one. Getting away from the responsibilities at home and spending the weekend laughing with friends and playing with paper is so relaxing.

I played with the Home of the Brave stamp set during my time away. I just love this stamp set.



Just $17.95-- $5 of that will be donated to the USO! This is available for a limited time only so don't wait. Order before July 31.


This Statue of Liberty Stamp is beautiful!


I saw this design on the Close To My Heart Facebook page. It was designed by Elizabeth Mindemann. I made a couple slight changes-- but really I scrap lifted this one almost completely. Love it!

Hope you will order this stamp set and have fun with paper today.

No comments:

Post a Comment